Sharing is Caring!
by Chris Black
- UN coins “Replacement Migration” agenda, citing low birth rates as justification for using mass migration to ethnically cleanse the native populations of Europe, North America, Russia, Japan and Korea.
- EU co-signs this idea.
- IMF (part of UN) calls for these nations to open their borders to mass migration.
- World Bank (also part of UN) says that immigration is the best way to achieve the “goals of the World Bank.”
- World Economic Forum (official UN partner) says Europe “needs” migrants.
- Rockefeller Foundation (helped found UN) says immigration makes US stronger, donates millions to ACLU, ADL, and IRC (UN-linked org).
- Council on Foreign Relations says that the problem with immigration is that we don’t have enough.
- So does the Federal Reserve.
- George Soros invests hundreds of millions in promoting immigration, his think tank declares it a “human right.”
- Bloomberg (official WEF partner) shills for mass migration into Japan.
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: