Gold & Silver

No one can deny that this government, which has been lying about this reality for the past eight years, is a fascist dictatorship, because it is capitalist instead of communist, and so… by Eric Zuesse On April 11th, Germany again (though this time only implicitly) acknowledged that the reason why the war in Ukraine has been continuing
0 Comments
Gold has a 60% chance of rallying towards $1820-$1850 (a zone to sell some gold for fiat), and a 40% chance of easing to… by Stewart Thomson of Graceland Updates April 13, 2021 1.   For a lot of people in the United States, being forced to wear a mask is abhorrent.  They view it as heavy-handed government
0 Comments
Silver fades upside momentum after refreshing the weekly top. Confluence of 200-SMA, 38.2% Fibonacci retracement also challenges the bulls. Sellers will look for entries below three-week-old horizontal support. Silver prices waver around $25.30 during Wednesday’s Asian session. In doing so, the white metal buyers confront a downward sloping trend line from March 18 after refreshing
0 Comments
Silver Video 13.04.21. Weak Dollar Provides Additional Support To Silver Silver is currently trying to settle above the 20 EMA at $25.30 while the U.S. dollar is losing ground against a broad basket of currencies. The U.S. Dollar Index gained downside momentum after the release of U.S. inflation reports and managed to settle below the support
0 Comments
The underlying reason behind all of this is monetary and order change in the world. Since the beginning of… by Financial Argument via Financial Argument There is an atmosphere of panic today in the Russian money markets that reminds me of the 1998 crisis period. Besides this, with Russia’s recent massive military movements targeting Ukraine,
0 Comments
Great action! by Morris Hubbartt  Super Force Signals A Leading Market Timing Service We Take Every Trade Ourselves! Email: [email protected] [email protected] Here are today’s videos and charts. The videos are viewable on mobile phones as well as computers. Double-click to enlarge the charts. Super Force Signals (SFS) is being rebranded as Super Gold Signals (SGS),
0 Comments
Gran Colombia Gold Corp. (TSE:GCM) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine some light on the company. Gran Colombia Gold Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold and silver properties primarily in Colombia. On 31 December 2020, the CA$352m
0 Comments
The cognitively declining President signed a number of Executive Orders allegedly designed to “curb gun violence” but actually designed to destroy the Second Amendment and the Bill of Rights… by Robert Wheeler via The Organic Prepper Joe Biden promised to do it and he has finally delivered. Today, the cognitively declining President of the United States
0 Comments
In this article, we reviewed the 10 best cobalt stocks to buy for 2021 and why most market research firms were bullish on cobalt stocks. You can skip our detailed discussion of these stocks’ relevance and go to 5 Best Cobalt Stocks To Buy For 2021. Cobalt is fast becoming one of the most sought-after
0 Comments
zeenews.india.com understands that your privacy is important to you and we are committed for being transparent about the technologies we use.  This cookie policy explains how and why cookies and other similar technologies may be stored on and accessed from your device when you use or visit zeenews.india.com websites that posts a link to this
0 Comments
People making money are indulging in new cars. At the same time other people are too broke to cover their payments. This is the result of a seriously screwed-up financial system and… by John Rubino of Dollar Collapse Before the pandemic, auto sales were booming, mostly because car loans were available to pretty much anyone with
0 Comments
Disclaimer: The content on this website, including, without limitation, news, videos, interviews and commentaries, is provided by Kitco Metals Inc. (“Kitco”) for informational purposes only and is not intended as any form of advice, whether legal, accounting, investment, financial or tax advice. Therefore, it cannot be relied upon as such. Should you require such advice,
0 Comments
What if we do not need corporate governance, corporate owned pompous politicians, misleading media and central bank debt finance? Submitted by David Bryan author of Two World Systems We never properly question the hierarchy structure and how it interrelates. A very dangerous globalist best selling non fiction book is being heavily promoted. It is called ‘Sapiens’
0 Comments