On Wall Street continues its annual analysis of base pay for advisors by looking at payout rates for those with $2 million in production.
For our analysis of other categories, please see below.
Data was collected by Arizent and analysis conducted by Tasnady & Associates.
Assumptions for basic pay (prior to special policies/contingent bonuses):
- 25% in individual stocks; 25% in individual bonds; 25% in mutual funds; 25% in fee-based (wrap accounts, managed accounts, etc.)
- Year-end basic bonuses are shown in deferred totals.
- Length of service is assumed to be 10 years.
- Assumes no impacts from bonuses based on growth, asset-based bonuses or other behavior-based awards.
- Excludes voluntary deferral matches, 401(k) matches or profit-sharing contributions, unless otherwise noted.
- Does not include: T&E expense allowance, discount sharing or ticket charge expense assumptions, small household or small ticket policy assumptions, or value of any options awards.